High Strength 'Made in the USA' Bar with 230lbs. of bumper plates!Everything you need to start a strength training regimen this week. This package pairs the Rebel Bar with a 230lb. set of rubber bumper plates and a set of olympic spring collars. You also get free shipping, even on the weight plates!
Body-Solid Rebel Olympic Barbell OB86LPBPrecision engineered from special high strength, stress-proof alloy steel, the Limited 7’ Olympic Bar is the perfect blend of super strength and superior performance. The OB86LPB is “Made in the USA” and features a high-quality Zinc finish and Olympic medium knurling to ensure durability and peak functionality in both Olympic and CrossFit workouts. With 120,000 lbs. tensile strength and a thick 1.25” diameter, the OB86LPB holds up to even the most hardcore of workouts. To show how much we mean that, the OB86LPB features a lifetime warranty against bending.
Quieter and helps protect the floor and equipment. Each bumper plate is fitted with a 3mm thick metal sleeve for proper fit and easy sliding. Use with Olympic size bars only. Raised white numbers markings. All plates are 17.7" diameter.
230lb. Bumper Plate Set OBP
- Pair of 45lb. Plates
- Pair of 35lb. Plates
- Pair of 25lbs. Plates
- Pair of 10lb. Plates
Olympic Spring Collars OC06
WeightWeight: 250 lbs
This item is usually delivered via Common Freight Carrier. Estimated time to ship is 3-5 days.
Please review the Freight shipping terms below.
- If you have an item(s) that qualifies for 'Free Shipping', you may still see a shipping charge if you have additional items that are not free shipping.
- The freight carrier will make attempts to contact you by your phone number on your order to schedule delivery. Please double check the phone number current. If they cannot reach you, or cannot arrange delivery, the item will have to be shipped back to us. If this happens, you may lose any shipping fees you paid for the item when the item is refunded.
- Delivery is scheduled beforehand and usually takes place MONDAY-FRIDAY during business hours. You must be present for delivery and a signature is required. If you schedule an appointment then are not present without contacting the carrier, the carrier may charge a redelivery fee.
- If you wish to change the delivery address after the order has shipped, you must contact us directly as soon as possible. Some changes may be not possible. If you wish to change the address after the item is already in your area, the carrier may charge a fee.
- The carrier will arrive in front of your address and it is your responsibility to UNLOAD THE FREIGHT FROM THE TRUCK, drivers usually do not assist. We do not include a lift gate fee to drop the items on the curb, because most customers would prefer do it themselves and save money. If you wish to add this service, there may be an additional fee. The boxes may be taken apart in the truck to ease with unloading.
- It is your responsibility to INSPECT the merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process.
- Shipping to islands within the continental United States may require an additional charge not shown above. Click for a partial list.
- For shipping outside the continental United States please call 800-383-9300 for shipping quotes.
- This item cannot be shipped to an APO, FPO or PO Box