The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged, then please get in touch with us within a week's time!
If you're unhappy with the size you've received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it's possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out.
If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know what your next steps are.
RightCross Return Policy
- Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it straightened out.
- Right Cross does not currently offer exchanges - just refunds!
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. You know what we mean guys; keep it free of stains and signs of wear. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- We do not accept underwear and socks. If they are returned, the item(s) will be sent back to you.
- If you are returning bikini bottoms, it must be in it's original packaging, all tags still attached and the hygiene slip must still be in place.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!